You are a Leader
To Lead (verb):
1. cause (a person/animal) to go with one by holding them by the hand, a halter, a rope, etc. while moving forward.
2. be a route or means of access to a particular place or in a particular direction.
To lead is something anyone can do. A leader is something anyone can be. As defined in the dictionary, anyone can hold another to move them forward. In this definition there are two important considerations - direction and someone else.
From my experience with leadership, there are more leadership directions than forward and we are not always called to lead others - leadership is also an inside job. My Leadership Coaching practise emphasizes growing the leader from all vantage points: the inner leader, the leader beside, in front, behind and in the field.
Leadership Coaching brings a toolkit to powerfully question and witness the client to unlock self acceptance and self authority. The coach mines for the wisdom inherent in the client. Sometimes, the Leadership Trainor is required to bring content and learning to support the coaching.
Having a number of tools and resources to provide further context and training to the client is critical. As a Leadership Consultant and Trainer I offer the following areas of expertise:
1. Business management/development experience
2. Product management expertise
3. Startup/venture capital knowledge and experience
4. Emotional Intelligence training
5. Story coaching
6. Positive Intelligence training
7. Radical Wholeness training
8. Executive Leadership experience and CTI training
9. CTI coaching and certification tools